Launch Event of the Chamber Healthcare Marketing HUB
According to the recent Chamber Survey 8 out of 10 managers in the healthcare sphere of Ukraine name multichannel practice, in particular transition from product-centric to client-centric approach, as the most essential issue nowadays.
Event has been dedicated to the multichannel marketing (MCM).
During the event participants learned:
- Global experience and practical MCM business cases in the healthcare sphere. Orchestration of the marketing mix;
- Key success factors for MCM campaigns: How to measure efficiency and ensure value for pharma companies and their target audience?
- Implementation of the TEVA Ukraine digital strategy “Transformation of sellers into a cross-functional team of value-creating managers”: How to achieve business goals and maximize profitability through optimization of the marketing mix? Sticking points and learned lessons;
- Management of the implementation of the MCM strategy and success factors: Where to start? “Change management”.
Our key speakers:
- Christian Passarge, Principal Technology Solutions, Head of MCM and Social for Central, East and South Europe, QuintilesIMS;
- Bogdan Rakytskyi, Associate Director, Commercial & Business Excellence, TEVA Ukraine.