During the workshop we considered:
- What is the customs clearance business process and why is it needed?
- How to make the business process flexible and what it should depend on?
- What is required to implement a business process in a company/department?
- Optimization, supervision, search for bottlenecks and better solutions
- Implementation phases. Experience mistakes that are better not to repeat
- Vita Miroshnychenko, Head of the company Capital Group (customs brokerage and consulting services in the field of foreign economic activity)
- Iryna Latanska, Consultant, Co-Founder at LABRO Transformation Hub. Process management implementation expert using Lean and Kaizen tools. 8+ years of process management experience at all levels of the company: from management loop to workflow automation
Customs Hub is a series of workshops that bring together experts in the sphere for an open dialogue and discussion of major trends and best practices in customs sphere, recent changes in customs procedures. Join us to learn the best practices in order to avoid financial and reputational losses when conducting foreign economic activity.
The event was organized jointly with: