Workshop "Travel & Health Safety 2020: Knowledge for Taking Decisions"
The event was organized jointly with the Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) Ukraine.
- Pandemics: The good, the bad, and the ugly (what do you need to know before and when you travel):
- What do you need to do and to consider before you travel (Preparation)
- How to stay safe(r) when traveling in affected areas (Prevention)
- What to expect and what you should do if you get caught up in an outbreak (Response)
- Understanding the response process used by medical assistance providers:
- How should the traditional assistance industry evolve to meet changing travel patterns and risks?
- Travel health risk management – issues around risk ownership with multiple stakeholders
- Supporting travelers in crisis situations – corporate case study (virtual)
- Combatants recovery from PTSD and their civilian reintegration
- Biohacking as a health management system for new generation of leaders
- Olena Lukashevych, Director, Kyiv City Public Health Center
- Dr. Irina Kuzina, Deputy Medical Director, International SOS
- Lidia Kasyanchuk, Trainer on traumatic stress in the military
- Svyatoslav Khanenko, Founder and Head of the first biohacking clinic SQLAB