Adam Smith Conferences is bringing together key regulators, international and local pharmaceutical producers, distributors and pharmacies to discuss the most critical, current issues for the pharmaceutical market in Ukraine and how to develop competitive strategies for the future.
With this invitation via The American Chamber of Commerce you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: 1185mACC. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
150+ high-level attendees from both local and international industry players
2 days of intensive content and networking
45+ influential speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
Download the Brochure NOW to see the latest speaker confirmations and event agenda.
1. The pharmaceutical market in Ukraine is facing a phase of both dynamic growth and significant regulatory change. Major changes are underway due to the reform of the country’s healthcare system and the establishment of new Government bodies, such as the National Health Service and State Enterprise ‘Medical Procurement of Ukraine’ as well as the formation of new regulatory processes, such as the National Essential Medicines List and the Health Technology Assessment (HTA). Together with the leading pharmaceutical players, regulators and experts, you will discuss the changing landscape of the industry and gain a clear understanding of the future prospects and challenges for the Ukrainian pharma market.
2. Hear strategies, solutions and best practices from the TOP international and local pharma companies, including: Farmak, Arterium, Pharmaceutical Firm “Darnitsa”, AbbVie, GSK, Pfizer, Novartis Oncology, Teva, Ipsen, Kusum Group, Merck, Takeda Ukraine, Novartis, Merck Biopharma CIS, Glenmark, JGL, AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals GmbH, Janssen Cilag, Wockhardt Bio AG, GSK Consumer Health, and Liktravy, amongst others.
You need to login before you can register for an event. Click here to login
3. PLUS! This year, we have exceptional international guest speakers, who have not spoken previously at events in Ukraine. You will hear from and meet in person: Gurpinder Singh, Head, Digital Marketing and Sales Force Effectiveness, GSK India; Zoltan Koleszar, Site Relationship and Operations Lead – Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Global Clinical Operations, Merck; Riccardo Belli, Director, Novartis Oncology Switzerland; Karol Szczukiewicz, Project Manager, Janssen Cilag; and Piotr Iwanowski, Associate VP Clinical Research Europe, Wockhardt Bio AG
You can expect a truly international audience with a wide range of expertise and global knowledge. Registrations are coming in from across the globe, including countries like Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Russia and India.
4. Unique networking opportunities, Round Tables and 1-to 1 Meetings offer invaluable opportunities to meet with pharma leaders & government representatives in person – and provide an ideal setting to establish and build meaningful business relationships.
5. In-depth sessions into niche topics of high interest will give you the opportunity to address your personal business challenges in a lively dialogue format, learn from industry leaders and ‘brainstorm’ solutions.
Click here to see initial Conference Agenda!
Looking forward to seeing you in December in Kyiv!
Raise Your Profile with Top Industry Decision-Makers
For information about our unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages, tailored specifically to your needs, please contact Rebecca Pickering: Tel: f+44 20 8004 5703 , or Email: email@example.com