Lecture: “Bioengineering: Challenges & Opportunities for Ukraine” with Dr. Ilya Rachman, CEO of Immix Biopharma (USA)
Mr. Rachman, CEO, Immix Biopharma, Inc a Los Angeles, CA shared his experience on:
- Development of the new generation of nano-therapies for metastatic cancer.
- Conceiving unique approach, based on combining the developments in material science, biology and clinical medicine
- Interdisciplinary integration and coordination
- Insights on the future of biotechnologies
- International cooperation as a key component of the strategy
- Ukraine's unique position and potential advantages for developing pharmaceutical industry
Dr. Ilya Rachman, is a Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Immix Biopharma, Inc a Los Angeles, CA - based biotech firm specializing in oncology drug research & development, targeting chemotherapy-resistant cancer. Under Dr. Rachman's leadership, Immix developed 2 compounds that show excellent efficacy against chemotherapy-resistant forms of metastatic cancer and are being advanced into human clinical trials. In addition to co-inventing all of the Immix technology, Ilya Rachman has successfully put together a multidisciplinary R&D team comprised of biophysics and drug delivery, protein engineering and lipid manufacturing experts. He has built deep relationships in the pharmaceutical research industry and a detailed understanding of the FDA approval process.