Michelin Ukraine LLC
Since the company was founded, Michelin's mission has been to contribute to progress in the mobility of goods and people and beyond this, to the development of society. Our broader goal is to satisfy the fundamental human need to socialised exchange and discover.
Michelin is committed to conducting every aspect of its business in a responsible manner. This includes delivering increasingly efficient solutions to meet expectations and aspirations of customers and shareholders. It means respecting the natural environment while achieving economically sound operations.
Michelin's mission is to enhance mobility by putting into practice its core values of respect for customers, respect for people, respect for shareholders, respect for the environment and respect for facts.
Michelin holds forefront positions in every tyre market as well as in travel related services. By leveraging its technological leadership, capacity for innovation, high-quality products and services, and powerful brands, Michelin is able to pursue a global expansion strategy and improve efficiency in every aspect of its business.
Some key facts about Michelin:
- Around 110 000 employees
- More than 150 million tires and 10 million maps and guides produced in 2009
- Net Sales: € 17.9 billion
- Passenger Car & Light Truck market: 80% of tires sold in the replacement market
- Heavy Truck market: 80% of tires sold in the replacement market (for radial tires)
- 72 production facilities in 19 countries
- Marketing operations in more than 170 countries