The Meeting was mainly devoted to discussion of the following issues: radiological control and automated system “Yantar”, import/export permit mark for customs procedures, ballast water checks.
Key speakers were:
- Ostap Semerak, Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Raivis Veckagans, Acting Head of Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority
Representatives of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, the State Ecological Inspection of Ukraine and the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine also participated in the Meeting.
As a result, the participants agreed on the following:
- have a separate working meeting on “import / export permit” shortly
- have a separate discussion on the Draft CMU Resolution "On Approval of the Procedure of Inspection, Taking Water Samples and Their Analysis”
- sign the Protocol between the state authorities on information exchange regarding automated system “Yantar” application