The workshop was organized jointly with Chamber Member Company International Law Firm INTEGRITES.
The event participants got practical recommendations and answers to always relevant and at the same time still problematic issues:
- New legal regulation of phytosanitary procedures
- How to overcome the bureaucracy and gaps in legislation
- Government relations in agribusiness: practical advice
- Cultivation of organic products under new regulation
- How changes to the Law "On Mortgage" will affect the relationship of business with banks and other lenders
- Practical recommendations for concluding land lease agreements
- Victoria Melnychenko, Head of Agro&Food and Compliance practices, INTEGRITES - Legislative regulation of the agrarian industry: What's new?
- Natalia Pylyptseva, Deputy Director on Legal & Corporate Affairs, Bunge Ukraine - Novels of phytosanitary regulation for grain export: Challenges & opportunities
- Ganna Lazurenko, Deputy Director General on Legal Issues, Delta Wilmar - Obstacles on the path of a foreign investor in Ukraine: Construction aspects
- Yevhen Cherniak, Head of Legal Department, private agricultural enterprise "Denihivka" - "Landlease" in Ukrainian manner: Challenges and realities for agribusiness