Knowledge Seminar "Transfer Pricing Reporting for 2017 FY: Discussion of Problem Points"
Deloitte is delighted to announce the launch of the annual "TaxHub" program dedicated to tax issues. Over the next twelve months, Deloitte's specialists, jointly with the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, will hold a series of events to address current important tax issues. A detailed events program will be announced soon.
On the eve of the deadline for filing the report on controlled transactions for 2017 FY, Deloitte specialists, jointly with the representatives of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, shared their experience covering the latest topical issues, and invited participants to discuss:
- The most pressing issues regarding transfer pricing (“TP”) reporting. The issues will be selected by the participants during the seminar using an electronic voting system and will primarily cover difficulties which may arise during the preparation of TP reporting
- The recent practice of TP tax audits
- Analysis of court decisions on TP issues, and their possible impact on the approaches to TP analysis
- Alexander Cherinko, Partner, Head of Tax & Legal, Transfer Pricing Group Leader. Alexander has 14 years of experience in corporate taxation. After having set up a TP group in 2013, he has been leading most Deloitte projects in this area
- Dmytro Lytvyn, Senior Manager, Tax & Legal. Dmytro has almost 9 years of experience in Ukrainian and international taxation
- Oleksandr Yampolskiy, Manager, Tax & Legal. Oleksandr has almost 7 years of experience in tax advisory. In 2016, Oleksandr worked at Deloitte offices in London, where he gained experience in TP of debt
- Igor Liutyi, Senior Consultant, Tax & Legal. Since joining Deloitte in 2013, Igor has gained a significant experience in numerous TP projects
Representatives of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine:
- Evgeniy Bambizov, acting Vice-Chairman of the SFS (invited to participate)
- Natalia Ruban, Director of the SFS Audit Department (invited to participate)
- Mykola Mishyn, Head of the Transfer Pricing Audit Department of the SFS Audit Department (invited to participate)
- Yevgeniy Kozlov, Advisor to the Minister of Finance of Ukraine (participation confirmed)