Event was organized jointly with Member Company Cratia.
Mykola Romaniok, Head of the Working Group on Healthcare Hardware & Medical Devices Manufacturers, and Ruslan Sovershennyi, Head of the Working Group on Health & Medical Services Providers, disclosed one of the most demanded services to date on the markets, namely - the creation of an effective system of protection against illegal import for business, discussed with participant’s methods of combating illegal import, and shared the results achieved in this area.
- How does illegal import spread on the market;
- How does it destroy the official business (lack of responsibility, unethical advertising and promotion, non-compliance with delivery and storage conditions, aggressive dumping);
- Existing state mechanisms that do not work effectively. Why the state system does not cope and how to use these tools;
- Building a system to protect against illegal import through active interaction of the official importer and producer;
- Methods of protection against illegal import in the mass market and hospital segment and possible outcomes for official business;
- Key impact areas for combating illegal importers:
- Customs clearance of illegal cargo;
- Blocking of interest of end users;
- Tools of the criminal code for the illegal importer;
- Closing of websites, domain names and presence in the network;
- Initiation of inspections for all persons involved in illegal import by state bodies and general commissions (creation of common effective bodies, protection against corruption);
- Explanatory work with distributors;
- Use of trademark protection tools.
- Successful and implemented business cases.