Among invited speakers are:
- Konstantin Magaletskyi, Partner, Horizon Capital;
- Vitaliy Ivanchenko, Business Development Director, NCH Capital;
- Sergiy Popenko, Chief Executive Officer, LLC TAS Group;
- Andrey Kolodyuk, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Ukrainian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association;
- Dmytro Musatov, Partner, Head of Corporate Finance, KPMG in Ukraine;
- Dmytro Shchur, Associate Director, Deal Advisory, KPMG in Ukraine.
Discussion will be mainly focused on:
- Ukraine’s investment profile;
- Review of underestimated sectors/industries for investments;
- Start-ups development in Ukraine;
- Key aspirations for inbound M&A in the future and current issues;
- Investment demand VS supply;
- Key drivers of M&A in 2017 and new 2018 drivers;
- Key aspirations for inbound M&A in the future and current issues
In the course of discussion report on “M&A Landscape in Ukraine” will be presented by the leading KPMG experts which will share key findings on Ukraine focusing on development of Ukrainian M&A over last five years, 2017 drivers and outlook for 2018.
Working language of the event will be English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.