Event organized jointly by the Chamber and OSAC Ukraine.
The Conference was aimed at illustrating current state of cyber-security of Ukraine and Ukrainian business as well as suggesting ways of developing preventive strategies. The mentioned topics will be discussed during the following panels:
- OSAC Ukraine success story;
- Cyber contingency plan: How to survive a major attack;
- Active shooter preparedness and training opportunities;
- Association of Corporate Security Professionals in Ukraine: its role and approach in helping business and corporate security environment to mitigate risks;
- US Peace Corps. Safety and security of American citizens serving for Peace Corps across Ukraine.
Among the keynote speakers were:
- Jeffrey Roberts, RSO, OSAC Ukraine Public Sector Co-Chairman;
- Gennadiy Reznichenko, OSAC Ukraine Private Sector Co-Chairman;
- Alexey Yankovski, President, ISACA Kyiv Chapter;
- Sergii Grabskyi, Security Specialist, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Poland, Corporate Security, World Bank Group;
- Sergei Pogrebnoy, Chairman of the Board, ACSPU;
- Andriy Manoryk, Managing Director, ACSPU;
- Ivan Nykyforuk, Safety and Security Manager, Peace Corps Ukraine.