Discussion has been focused on the customs post-audit issues, in particular:
- Results of customs post-audit work and major violations revealed.
- Perspectives of the post-audit development, including the following:
- cancellation of the moratorium on carrying out tax / customs inspections of companies with the income of up to 20 million UAH;
- entry into force of the WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation;
- expected implementation of the institute of Authorized Economic Operator.
- Planned steps on the customs value control transfer to the stage of post-audit.
- "Grey" import issue.
Speakers of the meeting included:
- Natalia Ruban, Head of the SFS Audit Department;
- Sergiy Korenitsyn, Head of the SFS Customs Audit Division.