Knowledge Seminar "Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Reserves and Resources Using R3 Software by OGRE Systems Inc. PRMS Methodology and Adaptation to Ukrainian Standards of Oil and Gas Industry"
Experts introduced the application of main methodological techniques of Geological-Technological and Economic evaluations in accordance with international methodologies – PRMS and UNFC'09. Speakers also presented modern methodological approaches to Geological and Economic Evaluation of Hydrocarbons on the Ukrainian Oil and Gas market using R3 software by OGRE Systems Inc.
Participants also had an opportunity to meet experts from DENIMEX, Brend-Vik Ltd. and OGRE Systems Inc. and discuss following questions:
- Overview and structure of R3 software by OGRE Systems Inc.
- Features of solving geological tasks during Geological and Economic Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Reserves and Resources (GEO)
- Features of solving technological tasks in GEO
- Features of economic analysis in R3 and generation of reports in accordance with the requirements of the State Commission of Ukraine for Mineral Resources of Ukraine (DKZ)
- Challenges of implementation of the PRMS methodology in Ukraine
- Adaptation of R3 methodological approaches to the DKZ requirements (UNFC'09)
- Cheng Zhang, Business Development Executive, Assistant to the President, OGRE Systems Inc.
- Dmytro Kostenko, Technical Director, Brend-Vik Ltd.
The seminar has been organized jointly with: